Data Protection on Demand will be performing Scheduled Maintenance on November 29, 2021 between 07:00 and 09:00 UTC to perform database maintenance with impact to a number of platform components in the North America Region.
What to expect on November 29th
For 30 minutes during the maintenance window a key application database will be taken offline. During the time this database is offline, the DPoD web console and platform APIs will not respond to requests.
This will have the following impacts for customers;
· Access to the Data Protection on Demand web console will be unavailable
· On-boarding of new tenants and submitting new service selections will be unavailable
· Service management including service provisioning will be unavailable
· No access to Platform APIs
· No access to Salesforce and Azure Key Broker Services
The operation of HSM on Demand clients is not expected to be affected during this window.
This activity will be performed between the following periods:
Planned Start Date: November 29, 07:00 (UTC)
Planned End Date: November 29, 09:00 (UTC)
Impact Duration: 30 minutes during the window
All service status can be monitored on the Data Protection On Demand Status Dashboard. If you have additional questions, please contact your Data Protection on Demand support team at email@example.com
or visit the Thales Support Portal.
Thales Data Protection On Demand Cloud Services Team
Nov 18, 16:24 UTC